This week’s Meatless Monday recipe Round-Up!..
Meatless Monday Recipe Round-Up – 8/1
* 5-Ingredient Tofu Scramble
The perfect hot breakfast to whip up when you are in a hurry, yet still craving something warm and satisfying to get you through your day.
* Summer Eats Checklist – 7 Foods that Scream Summertime
If you haven’t fully indulged in the joys of summertime eating – here are my top seven “summer eats” to help you embrace the season.
* Savory Waffles and Savory Hash Browns
If you haven’t checked out these vegan breakfast recipes yet – I hope you will! Try them for a weekend brunch, breakfast or even a Meatless Monday “breakfast for dinner.”
* Hazelnut Hummus
This warm and cozy bowl of hummus has a savory sweet flavor with the intoxicating essence of rich, dreamy hazelnut oil.
And a few oldies, but goodies – since my recipes on Babble.com were a tad sparse this vacation week! 🙂
Meatless Monday Dinner Ideas:
* In the mood for Mexican? Try my Vegan Enchiladas or Tempeh Tacos
* Craving Pasta? Try my Easy Vegan Spinach “Alfredo-y” Pasta or my Rockstar Pesto Pasta Bowl
* I love these Corn Cake Bean Balls – mushroom version too!
* Or try a casual, Mini Vegan Beachy Pesto Pizza or my fave: Broccoli and Daiya Cheddar Pizza
* Something more elegant: Cashew Cheese Stuffed Squash Blossoms over Saffron Rice
* Totally refreshing would be a crunchy raw veggie wrap – or I could grill it thin for a veggie quesadilla.
* I’ve been at the spa all weekend, so I really can’t get enough of this refreshing Spa-aaah Water
* Something simple, an Heirloom Tomato Salad
* Something purifying – lotsa green apples and crunch: Tahini Green Apple Edamame Salad
* Or just a cozy side of Savory Tiny Taters with spicy mustard
For Dessert. I’m craving something cool…
So many recipes, so few Mondays!!!
Happy Meatless Monday.
Please share with a non-veg friend to hopefully inspire them!