Four awesome things in this post.
1. Recipe for my fun and fabulous Rainbow Sangria by-the-glass.
2. A sneak peek at my photos in the upcoming March+April issue of VegNews Magazine.
3. NYC Vegetarian Food Festival VIP Tickets/Raffle Giveaway.
4. My Photo Portfolio updated.
1. Rainbow Sangria!
I am in love with this pretty Rainbow Sangria recipe. You need a variety of fruits, some simple chilled white wine – and a few other ingredients. I like this recipe because you can make sangria-by-the-glass (instead of making a massive pitcher – good for a party of 2!)
makes one tall glass
1 cup white wine
2-3 tablespoon fresh orange juice
2 tablespoon apple juice or another sweet juice (pear works nicely)
1-2 tablespoon ginger ale (or other fizzy soda – apple or orange soda works well too)
rainbow colored fruits (I used: strawberry, tangerine, pineapple, green grapes, blackberries and blueberries)
optional: 1 tablespoon brandy
To Make: Add the fruit in rainbow order to a tall glass. Then pour in the wine and fruit juice. Top it off with the ginger ale. Add the brandy over top as well if using.
Virgin-ize it! You can use these same rainbow fruits for lemonade, iced tea, fruit spritzers and even fizzy spa water. Agua Frescas too.
2. VegNews March+April Issue – Food Feature
Lastly, I’m super excited that my photography will be featured in the upcoming March+April issue of VegNews. I prepared and shot photos of recipes (exclusive for this issue of VegNews) by Robin Robertson – author of the vegan cookbook Global Vegan Kitchen.
And let me just say that these recipes all tasted AMAZING. So be sure to snag an issue of VegNews to make them!
3. Giveaway for NYC-area people. NYC Vegetarian Food Festival Giveaway! (sorry, only open to those who can make it to NYC for the festival) event website
PRIZE: A VIP ticket to the NYCVFF ($30-value, 2-day pass) gives express entry to the festival PLUS 10 raffle tickets. The raffle’s grand prize is a 1-week vegan sailing
vacation from belamivoyages.com ($6000 value)!
How to Enter -> enter by commenting on this post. You must comment to gain initial entry into the giveaway. Comment by telling me your favorite vegan restaurant (or name a few favorites!) in the NYC area. Giveaway entry period ends Friday Feb 17th at 12pm PST
* tweet this post and include @replies as shown: ” I just entered the @NYCvegFoodFest Giveaway hosted by @Lunchboxbunch – enter here: http://bit.ly/wRmxoS “
* Follow Lunchbox Bunch on Facebook and share this post on Facebook (easy share link at top)
4. My Portfolio Updated!
I’m excited that I’ve finally updated my online photography portfolio. Take a look. Click the little floating arrows to enlarge the photos. And if you have an photo projects or leads for me please send them my way. I love doing freelance photo projects.
That’s it! Have a wonderful weekend everyone. Grab my vegan Valentine’s Day tasting menu recipes here. Hope you all sleep in and have a lazy vegan brunch .. maybe some steel cut oats, chai tea and fresh fruit? Enjoy!..
More Rainbow wishes….
StumbleUpon it! If you like this post – please show your love by StumblingUpon it!