DIY DOLE Whip
Pineapple Whip at home! This is a copycat recipe for the yummiest dessert at Disney Parks, DOLE Whip! Rich in real pineapple flavor and goodness, this dairy-free frozen treat is sure to please!
Cook Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 2 cups DOLE pineapple cubes from a fresh DOLE pineapple (cut by you - frozen by you)
- 1 large DOLE banana frozen
- 1 cup soy milk or another non-dairy milk option
Freeze your fruit! Buy your DOLE pineapple, wait until it is fragrant and ripe, then chop it into cubes - removing the thick outer skin. Freeze the cubes. Also freeze your own ripe bananas.
Place the pineapple, banana and 1/2 cup non-dairy milk in a high speed blender like a Vitamix. Place lid on and start blending from low to high. Add more liquid as needed to blend. I usually use one cup, but more can be added if needed to blend. You want to add as little liquid as possible to maintain the frosty thickness, but add more liquid in small splashes as needed to blend.
Pour the frosty whip into a serving cup, swirl on top with the back of a spoon and serve! Garnish with fresh pineapple, if desired. Colorful umbrella, optional but always helps!
- Add more sweetness!.. If you want bonus points via additional intense pineapple flavor, add some pineapple juice in there too. Two ways you can try:
1. Add a splash to the blend - just not too much to mess with the thickness.
2. Freeze pineapple juice into cubes, then add a few of those to your blender.
- Blender: A high speed blender is a must for super smooth and silky, thick and fluffy whip. I love my Vitamix.
Calories: 183kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 47mg | Potassium: 569mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 391IU | Vitamin C: 85mg | Calcium: 172mg | Iron: 1mg