The Best Strawberry Banana Smoothie
This vegan strawberry banana smoothie is super simple and delicious with just three ingredients.
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 cup soy milk or another creamy non-dairy milk
- 1 cup fresh strawberries stems removed - sweet, ripe, organic
- 2 1/2-3 1/2 whole bananas* frozen when very ripe, but not mushy (For large bananas, use 2 1/2)
- 1/2 cup ice optional
Add all the ingredients - except the optional ice - to a high speed blender.
Blend from low to high until smooth. Add the optional ice mid-way through blending. Check consistency. If you need to add a few more splashes of soy milk to blend, go for it. If things are feeling too thin for you, add in more frozen banana.
- bananas should be large. If using medium bananas, use three frozen bananas. you can always add MORE bananas to this recipe too to increase the thickness, when desired!
- Each large banana should mash down to about 3/4 cups or 1 cup of slices.
Calories: 221kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 50mg | Potassium: 890mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 365IU | Vitamin C: 58mg | Calcium: 171mg | Iron: 1mg