Simple Chocolate Protein Shake
Frosty, creamy and rich in chocolate banana flavor. This Simple Chocolate Protein Shake is packed with protein and perfect as a snack, sip or light meal.
Servings: 1 servings
- 2 frozen bananas
- 3/4 cup soy milk
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 cup ice
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder unsweetened
- 2 dates pitted, Medjool
- 2-3 Tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tsp agave syrup optional
- Sweetened Chocolate Protein-Powder: Use one large scoop of protein powder. Omit the dates and agave. Halve or omit the added cocoa powder, depending on how chocolate-y you like it. You can omit or keep the pumpkin seeds, depending on taste and texture preference.
- Unsweetened Chocolate Protein Powder: Keep the dates and agave and halve the cocoa powder. You can omit or keep the pumpkin seeds, depending on taste and texture preference.
- Protein Boosted Version: Keep everything the same as listed in the original recipe, but add in a half scoop of either sweetened or unsweetened protein powder. Flavor will vary, but this adds a bit more protein.
Calories: 324kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 336mg | Potassium: 1237mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 377IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 297mg | Iron: 5mg