My Chocolate Swirl Raspberry Vegan Cheesecake is a last minute no bake Valentine’s Day dessert for you to make your sweetie! Just five base ingredients for this cheesecake make it an easy last minute treat. Desserts don’t have to be super fancy – they just have to be made with love. And this easy dessert can be made and chilled ready to serve in just under an hour. Plus these vegan flavors like fresh raspberry, vegan dark chocolate and creamy tofu-based cream cheese are super yummy. Happy Valentine’s Day to all!..
This is my first Valentine’s Day in Los Angeles with my husband – so even though we don’t have the best record of VDay (something at the restaurant always seems to go wrong!) I am super excited about going out to one of my fave vegan spots.
How are you guys spending Valentine’s Day? Dinner in? Fancy meal out? Or more of a casual meal at a fave spot?
Well staying in or not – there is always room for dessert – or more dessert on VDay. Made with love. So this easy delicious pink vegan cheesecake is my pick. Chocolate covered berries on top. And that cool pink color is made from fresh raspberries – no fake color needed.
Nelly decided to climb into her food bin for Valentine’s Day. so cute!..
Chocolate Swirl Raspberry Cheesecake
vegan, makes one pie dish
15 ounces vegan cream cheese (about 1 ½ tubs)
½ cup agave syrup (or to taste)
¼ cup fresh raspberries
½ teaspoon salt (or to taste)
⅓ cup virgin coconut oil, melted
cookie crust (2 cups vegan vanilla cookies + 2 tablespoon vegan butter OR pre-made vegan graham shell)
½ cup dark chocolate chips
2 tablespoon coconut oil
dark chocolate covered berries as garnish (see link for instructions)
1. Dip your berries and chill in the fridge until needed. Full info here.
2. Add filling ingredients to mixing bowl and beat until creamy – or blend in a Vitamix.
3. If making your own crust, grind the cookies into a fine powder. Then heavily grease a pie shell with the butter. You can also fold vegan butter right into crumbs. Bake at 400 degrees for ten minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
4. Pour filling into crust.
5. Melt the chocolate swirl ingredients in microwave – be careful not to burn. Swirl over top filling.
6. Chill pie in freezer for 30 minutes – this should chill to a soft-serve slice-able texture. Transfer to fridge. Chill until ready to serve.
Garnish with the chocolate dipped berries.
Easy – so delicious!! Happy Valentine’s Day!
StumbleUpon it! If you like this post – please show your love by StumblingUpon it!