As I browsed through my past Valentine’s Day approved vegan recipes I was reminded of how much I love V-Day recipes. Lots of pink. Chocolate. Beets. Strawberries. Elegance. Fun. And love! What’s not to love? So whether you are celebrating this week of love with your soul-mate, potential soul-mate, best friends, family or just your amazing awesome self, these 19 vegan Valentine’s Day recipes (some savory, some sweet) will turn on the charm!..
19 Vegan Valentine’s Day Recipes
1. Double Chocolate Ganache Strawberry Layer Cake
2. Citrus & Spice Melted Chocolate Mousse
3. Almond + Coconut Oil Heart Sugar Cookies
5. Homemade Berry Jam & Silk Chocolate Pudding
6. Pink Beet-Walnut Dip (Appetizer!)
7. Pink Power Smoothie for Two!
8. Chocolate-Frosted Banana Cupcakes
9. Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
10. Strawberries + Avocado Pink Heart Salad
13. Chocolate Swirl Raspberry Cheesecake
14. Cozy Harvest Butternut Squash Risotto
15. Simple Silk Chocolate Pudding
16. Romantic Roasted Beet Salad
17. Red Hot Bruschetta Platter
18. Rose (Red) Velvet Cupcakes
19. Simple Strawberries & Cream (Coconut Cream)
Happy Valentine’s Day!