As you guys might already know, when I am not in the kitchen, I spend a lot of time online, not only working on my own projects, but also supporting my fellow food bloggers out there on the web. One way I do that is by running my other website FindingVegan. I am so in love with all the creative bloggers that submit their delicious vegan recipes for that site. Well this year I wanted to round-up a few of their favorite recipes, and share them with you. But instead of choosing my faves, I asked bloggers to email me their favorites! It is a FV Link Love Party.
Check out the over 30 bloggers that contributed and over 50 blogger-favorite vegan recipes for the holidays and beyond! From vegan eggnog to raw vegan cinnamon rolls and even a vegan gingerbread house, check it out..
pssst… Did you know that FindingVegan.com is going to be at SXSW Interactive in Austin, Texas this year?! We were accepted as the official Vegan Meetup, so we are very excited! Hope to see YOU and some other vegan-curious folks at our meetup. Which will basically be us, standing around, chatting with eachother, big smiles on our faces, vegan snacks in hand. 🙂
pssst #2 There is a $100 giveaway for Finding Vegan fans at the bottom of this post!..
Vegan Link Round-up!
There are some amazing vegan recipes, books, features and more out there on the internet, but it can be challenging to track down great content sometimes! That is where FindingVegan.com comes in. FV features recipes and more from the best vegan-friendly bloggers on the web! And this year, we FV asked some of its contributors to share their best content in a MEGA-amazing vegan round-up! Check out all that is going on in the vegan community!.. (Thank you to all the bloggers who emailed me these links to share.)
0. (Me!) Kathy Patalsky, founder on Finding Vegan:
* 12 Days of Vegan Christmas Giveaway + YouTube Series – $2700 grand prize!
* Kathy’s cookbook to kickstart a healthy New Year: 365 Vegan Smoothies
* Triple Chocolate Pumpkin Cake
*photo credit: Kathy Patalsky
*photo credit: NamelyMarly
*photo credit: RawHighLife
*photo credit: Kelly, the pretty bee
*photo credit: Natalie, feasting on fruit
6. Carolyn Murphy of PeaceMeal is sharing:
* Mulled Wine
* Salted Toffee Peanut Butter & Caramel Macchiato Cheesecake Cups
* Garlic and Sun Dried Tomato Cheese Ball
*photo credit: Trinity’s Kitchen
*photo credit: Ginny, vegan in the freezer
photo credit: Danielle Levy
*photo credit: Aurora, the indie broccoli
16. Clemence of The Vegan Cookie Fairy is sharing:
*Her ebook of Vegan Christmas recipes, The Vegan Cookie Fairy’s Christmas Recipes
* Her ebook of Vegan Chocolate recipes, The Vegan Cookie Fairy’s Little Book of Chocolate
* Gingerbread Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares with Chocolate Drizzle
photo credit: The Vegan Cookie Fairy
*photo credit: vanishing veggie
19. Sophia from VeggiesDontBite is sharing:
* Layered Pumpkin Caramel Pie in a Mason Jar: one of my most favorite desserts for this season!
* Frothy Pistachio Milk Hot Chocolate: Cozy up this winter with this indulgent treat.
* The new Veggies Don’t Bite Overnight Oats Jar: Breakfast just went from easy to easier. A healthy, quick and delicious way to start your day!
*photo credit: Sophia, veggies don’t bite
*photo credit: Jessica, TwoGreenPeas
*photo credit: Majda, BreadOlives
*photo credit: Vicky, MayIhaveThatRecipe
26. Dora of Dora’s Table is sharing:
* This is a recipe for Garabatos or scribble cookies. These cookies are very popular in Mexico city, and you will fall in love with them too. Who can resist two coconut shortbread cookies, sandwiched in a smooth chocolate filing, and drizzled with warm chocolate? The best part, they’re 100% vegan.
*photo credit: Dora’s Table
Bonus a few recipes I personally adore from FindingVegan contributors!..
29. Cara of Fork and Beans makes Healthy Reindeer Cookies
30. VeggieAndTheBeast Ginger Cutout Cookies
31. VeguKate’s Superfood Hot Cocoa
…and SO many more on FindingVegan.com. Sign up for the Finding Vegan Monthly Newsletter here.
And FV fans, enter the holiday giveaway going on now: