As you guys might already know, when I am not in the kitchen, I spend a lot of time online, not only working on my own projects, but also supporting my fellow food bloggers out there on the web. One way I do that is by running my other website FindingVegan. I am so in love with all the creative bloggers that submit their delicious vegan recipes for that site. Well this year I wanted to round-up a few of their favorite recipes, and share them with you. But instead of choosing my faves, I asked bloggers to email me their favorites! It is a FV Link Love Party.
Check out the over 30 bloggers that contributed and over 50 blogger-favorite vegan recipes for the holidays and beyond! From vegan eggnog to raw vegan cinnamon rolls and even a vegan gingerbread house, check it out..
pssst… Did you know that FindingVegan.com is going to be at SXSW Interactive in Austin, Texas this year?! We were accepted as the official Vegan Meetup, so we are very excited! Hope to see YOU and some other vegan-curious folks at our meetup. Which will basically be us, standing around, chatting with eachother, big smiles on our faces, vegan snacks in hand. 🙂
pssst #2 There is a $100 giveaway for Finding Vegan fans at the bottom of this post!..
Vegan Link Round-up!
There are some amazing vegan recipes, books, features and more out there on the internet, but it can be challenging to track down great content sometimes! That is where FindingVegan.com comes in. FV features recipes and more from the best vegan-friendly bloggers on the web! And this year, we FV asked some of its contributors to share their best content in a MEGA-amazing vegan round-up! Check out all that is going on in the vegan community!.. (Thank you to all the bloggers who emailed me these links to share.)
0. (Me!) Kathy Patalsky, founder on Finding Vegan:
* 12 Days of Vegan Christmas Giveaway + YouTube Series – $2700 grand prize!
* Kathy’s cookbook to kickstart a healthy New Year: 365 Vegan Smoothies
* Triple Chocolate Pumpkin Cake
*photo credit: Kathy Patalsky
1. Marly of NamelyMarly is sharing:
* Vegan Queso Dip
* Sage Gouda Cheese Ball
*photo credit: NamelyMarly
2. Rachael Renee of RawHighLife is sharing:
* Amazing raw vegan cinnamon rolls PERFECT for holiday brunch!
* Easy fruit and veggie recipes in her ebook
* The RAW High Life Facebook page
*photo credit: RawHighLife
3. June Burns of Philosophy and Cake is sharing:
* Chocolate Macarons recipe, gluten free + vegan
* Momofuku-Inspired Carrot Layer Cake
* Salty-sweet pecan pie bars with bourbon!
3. Kelly of ThePrettyBee is sharing:
* Vegan Holiday Treats
* Gluten Free Gifts in Jars
*photo credit: Kelly, the pretty bee
4. Aimee of TheVegLife is sharing:
* Her eBook of vegan Christmas Cookies. 25 exclusive cookie recipes for 2014, and more, 50 recipes in total!
* Cranberry Orange Muffins
5. Natalie Thomas of feasting on fruit is sharing:
* Chocolate Peppermint Cookiewiches
* Gingerbread Snack Cakes
* Caramel Hot Chocolate the Fruity Way
*photo credit: Natalie, feasting on fruit
6. Carolyn Murphy of PeaceMeal is sharing:
* Mulled Wine
* Salted Toffee Peanut Butter & Caramel Macchiato Cheesecake Cups
* Garlic and Sun Dried Tomato Cheese Ball
7. Lisa from Healthy Nibbles & Bits is sharing:
* Peppermint Bark Popcorn with Toasted Coconut
* Butternut Squash, Hummus & Guacamole Dip
8. Trinity of Trinity’s Kitchen is sharing:
* Festive Seed Roast Loaf (gluten-free, vegan and super healthy)
* Christmas Fruit n’ Nut Truffles
*photo credit: Trinity’s Kitchen
9. Ginny from Vegan in the Freezer is sharing:
* Delicious Party Food – Spicy Tortilla Rollups
* Homemade Kahlua sounds like a holiday in itself
* Spiced Rum Balls – no kidding!
*photo credit: Ginny, vegan in the freezer
10. Tia from Tia’s Kitchen is sharing:
* vegan hot chocolate
* vegan eggnog
11. Danielle Levy of DanielleLevyNutrition is sharing:
* Asian inspired Yuba Roast Chestnut Stuffing
* Classic comfort food: Walnut Crusted Tofu with braised chard and butternut squash
photo credit: Danielle Levy
12. Vanessa of Becomingness is sharing:
* Caramel Macadamia Chocolate Cups
* 15 Best Raw Desserts
13. Aurora of TheIndieBroccoli is sharing:
* Christmas Loaf with Lentils and Quinoa
* Rutabaga Fries with vegan lemon basil mayo
* Carrot Juice with Turmeric and Ginger
*photo credit: Aurora, the indie broccoli
14. Bianca of Elephantastic Vegan is sharing:
* Festive Holiday Recipe – Pink Beet Cupcakes
* Her website and facebook page!
15. Cate from A Traveling Cook is sharing:
* Vegan Christmas Pudding
16. Clemence of The Vegan Cookie Fairy is sharing:
*Her ebook of Vegan Christmas recipes, The Vegan Cookie Fairy’s Christmas Recipes
* Her ebook of Vegan Chocolate recipes, The Vegan Cookie Fairy’s Little Book of Chocolate
* Gingerbread Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares with Chocolate Drizzle
photo credit: The Vegan Cookie Fairy
17. Jennifer of VeggieInspiredJourney is sharing:
* Vegan Dilled Ceviche
* Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Bars
* Maple Cinnamon Cranberry Pear Sauce
18. Dana of VanishingVeggie is sharing:
* Her website
* Her Facebook page
* A bright, citrus salad, perfect for any gathering
*photo credit: vanishing veggie
19. Sophia from VeggiesDontBite is sharing:
* Layered Pumpkin Caramel Pie in a Mason Jar: one of my most favorite desserts for this season!
* Frothy Pistachio Milk Hot Chocolate: Cozy up this winter with this indulgent treat.
* The new Veggies Don’t Bite Overnight Oats Jar: Breakfast just went from easy to easier. A healthy, quick and delicious way to start your day!
*photo credit: Sophia, veggies don’t bite
20. Christina of TheBeautifulBalance is sharing:
* Soft and Chewy Ginger Molasses Cookies
* Maple Apple Scones
* Pear & Raspberry Frangipane Tart
21. Stacey of SouthernVeganKitchen is sharing:
* Lumberjack Date Cake
* Peanut Butter Chocolate Dream Pie
22. Shannon of The Glowing Fridge is sharing:
* Candy Cane and Marshmallow Peppermint Fudge
* The Glow Effect Guide
* A Holiday Gift Guide for Her
23. Jessica of TwoGreenPeas Website is sharing:
* Chocolate Candy Cane Pretzel Bark
* Vegan Gingerbread Houses: Recipe & How-To
* Starry Night Cinnamon Okra Masala
*photo credit: Jessica, TwoGreenPeas
24. Majda of BreadOlives is sharing:
* Walnut Date Truffles
*photo credit: Majda, BreadOlives
25. Vicky of MayIHaveThatRecipe is sharing:
* Eggnog Sticky Toffee Pudding
* Vegan Tiramisu
* Roasted Veggie Tofu Pot Pies
*photo credit: Vicky, MayIhaveThatRecipe
26. Dora of Dora’s Table is sharing:
* This is a recipe for Garabatos or scribble cookies. These cookies are very popular in Mexico city, and you will fall in love with them too. Who can resist two coconut shortbread cookies, sandwiched in a smooth chocolate filing, and drizzled with warm chocolate? The best part, they’re 100% vegan.
*photo credit: Dora’s Table
27. Kelly of Trial and Eater is sharing:
* Foodie Gift Guide
* How to make vanilla extract – Fun holiday gift idea!
* Sunflower wrap – Healthy holiday snacking!
28. Michelle of Healthier Steps is sharing:
* Vegan Broccoli and Rice Casserole
* Sweet Potato Souffle
* Jamaican Pumpkin Soup
Bonus a few recipes I personally adore from FindingVegan contributors!..
29. Cara of Fork and Beans makes Healthy Reindeer Cookies
30. VeggieAndTheBeast Ginger Cutout Cookies
31. VeguKate’s Superfood Hot Cocoa
…and SO many more on FindingVegan.com. Sign up for the Finding Vegan Monthly Newsletter here.
And FV fans, enter the holiday giveaway going on now: