Today’s Meatless Monday Recipe Round-up via my posts over at Babble’s Family Kitchen include a superfood oatmeal, spinach chickpea fritters, coconut rice pudding, pesto sauce – Get these recipes and more inspiration for today and the week ahead!..
Meatless Monday Recipe Round-Up – 2/6/12
* How-to: 10 Cool Recipes to Make with a Vitamix
If you are thinking about buying a Vitamix or other high speed blender – here are ten recipes (and reasons) why you should! And if you already own one – here are a few recipes to try!
* Breakfast: Superfood Oats
Turn your steel cut oatmeal into true super food fare! Infused with super healthy ingredients – this is an energizing recipe to start your day.
* Bowl: Spinach Chickpea Coconut Fritters
LOVED these fritters. Spinach coconut flavors infuse each bean-filled bite. Crispy sauté these fritters – or bake them in the oven for a healthier meal. Serve with guacamole and brown rice for a delicious bowl!
* Dessert: Coconut Milk Brown Rice Pudding with Chia Caramel
Rice pudding is so cozy-delicious. Sweet and yummy for dessert and even healthy enough for a sweet breakfast bowl. I topped this recipe with a silky sweet chia agave caramel sauce. And learn how-to make my easy chia caramel sauce here!
* Appetizer: Meatless Buffalo Bites
Make spicy sweet tofu and tempeh Buffalo Bites in a flash!
* Sauce: Walnut Pesto
How to make one of my favorites: vegan walnut pesto sauce. So many uses!
* How-to: 5 Ways to Perk Up Meals with Fresh Pesto
Pesto fans can give any meal a boost with fresh pesto sauce! Pesto is a delicious addition to more than just pasta!
* Round-Up: Super Bowl Recipes
The Super Bowl may be over, but the snacks are still fun to eat! Here are the 14 snack recipes I veganized. Chips, dips, pizza and more.
* Healthy New Year. 25 Foods to Add to your Diet in 2012
Stop worrying about what to remove from your diet and start focusing on adding healthy foods. By feeding your body the good stuff, you may crave less of the not-so-good stuff.
* Detox Slideshow: 19 Ways to Detox Your Diet
From fiber-rich chia seeds to fresh-pressed juices and spicy metabolism-lifting foods – here are my 19 ways to detox for a healthy 2012. Fresh start!
More inspiration -> Find vegan in 2012… Vegan Recipes from Finding Vegan. Celebrate a healthy, happy, vegan 2012 with the help of my other site: FindingVegan.com
About my Meatless Monday round-ups: Every other week I link to all my posts over at Babble.com so that you don’t miss out on any of my recipes. My round-up is a great way to embrace Meatless Monday.
Previous Meatless Monday/Family Kitchen Recipe Round-Up’s:
* 1/23 – Mushroom Bowl, Pineapple Smoothie, Banana Pie
* 1/17 – Spelt Biscuits, Chia Bread, Kale Sandwich, Fresca How-to
* 1/9 – Cocoa Peanut Cookies, Apple Pancakes, Cheezy Leek Chow Mein, New Year’s Detox..
* 12/20 – Holiday Edition!
* 12/12 – Vegan Cheese, potato stew, cardamom chocolate cake and more.
* 11/28 – Post-Thanksgiving Meatless Monday recipe.
* 11/14 – Pre-Thanksgiving Meatless Monday recipe.
* 11/7 – Pumpkin Cheesecake, BBQ Chickpea Wrap, Easy Spicy Chick’n Ranch Wrap, Concord Cranberry Sauce and more!
* 10/31 – Halloween Bonanza – treats, sips, and more..
* 10/24 – Banana Pecan Muffins, Halloween Candy Veganized, Halloween Cupcakes.
* 10/17 – Papaya bowl, witches brew broccoli cheesy soup, cheezy broomsticks, Spiderweb Brownie Bites, Tofu Triangles over couscous with candied cashews and broccoli.
* 10/10 – Pumpkin Pizza, Fruity Faces, Peanut butter Banana Pudding, Carrot Juice and Double Pumpkin Cream Pie.
* 10/3 – Naughty/Nice Vegan Desserts, Raw Chocolate Shake, Pumpkin Potato Salad, Pumpkin Spice Cider Smoothie and more..
* 9/26 – cauliflower soup, pomegranate fizzy cocktail, food truck gyros at home, ghost whip, almost tiramisu pie
* 9/19 – apple jack flapjacks, seared tofu, tropical green smoothie, vanilla coconut latte, sumac salad
* 9/12 – ginger frosty, peanut butter cream pie, vegan chili, easy coconut rice and wonton lunch, peanut butter fruit stack sandwich
* 9/5 – Labor Day “Southern Food” Feast – biscuits, “chickn” fried seitan, cole slaw, pb shake
* 8/29 – pesto alphabet pasta, banana split, sweet potato biscuits, pasta salad to-go, cheeze sauce
* 8/22 – tropical smoothie, mushroom bites, veggie burger, love your green juice, peas and pasta cheezy style
* 8/15 – vegan jello, sunny pesto pasta, peachy “A” Smoothie, creamy cole slaw recipes, vegan sloppy joes, apricot cobbler and lime basil sorbet!
* 8/8 – jumbo croutons, fresh tomato hummus, peanut butter pillows, veggie burger slideshow, sticky maple french toast, cinna-rolls and more!
* 8/1 – hazelnut hummus, pesto pasta, tofu scramble, squash blossoms, savory waffles, hash browns.
* 7/25 – smoothies, vegan burrito, blueberry bread, panzanella salad, beet salad, peach crisp.
* 7/18 – roasted pepper hummus, raw food eats, papaya smoothie, owl cake, chocolate pudding parfait, hemp mashed potatoes and watermelon recipes.
And you can always peruse my HHL Recipe Index for many more vegan, meatless recipes!