Today’s Meatless Monday Recipe Round-up via my posts over at Babble’s Family Kitchen include Coconut Lime Tofu, weekender wine frosty, fresh pineapple tofu tahini wrap, a green bagel for March, spring GREEN-ing recipes and some shamrock pasta topped with Daiya cheese – Get these recipes and more inspiration for your Meatless Monday and the week ahead!..
Some of the spring greening recipes, peanut kale, and my tofu with coconut and lime..
Wine Frosty, shamrock pasta, pineapple tofu wrap, homemade seitan..
Meatless Monday Recipe Round-Up – 3/5/12
* Entree: Coconut Lime Tofu with Harissa
Coconut milk and zesty lime infuse this silken tofu. Accents of harissa, nutritional yeast, onion and pepper. Comfort food indeed! Serve with toast or over top rice.
* Breakfast: Farro Breakfast Porridge
Berries and walnuts top this warm, nutty farro porridge. If you love oatmeal, you will love farro! Farro is nutrient dense and low gluten. It is also higher in protein than most grains.
* Round-Up: 21 Spring GREEN-ing Recipes
My spring GREEN-ing round-up is filled with lovely, healthy, delicious green things to eat and share this spring. Before you spring clean your house, spring green your diet!
* Cocktail: Weekender Wine Frosty
If you love wine, fruit and a frosty covktail – this easy recipe is for you!
* Wrap. Mint Tahini Tofu Pineapple Kale Wrap
All my favorite flavors combine into one amazing lunchtime wrap. Fresh pineapple meets sticky sweet tamari tofu, kale and tahini dressing. Swoon.
* Sandwich: Spring Green Bagel-wich
Green cilantro hummus tops a pumpernickel bagel along with avocado and a sprinkling of seasoned salt. Parsley on top!
* Pasta: Pesto Shamrock Pasta
This shamrock shaped pasta is perfect for spring when tossed with fresh vegan pesto sauce and a sprinkling of Daiya vegan cheese.
* Salad: Easy Kale Peanut Salad
My kale salad gets a few tweaks to create this super easy version. Kale, peanut, onion, tamari and a few other ingredients. This stuff is cravable. And bursting with leafy green nutrients!
* Dessert: Basic Vegan Cinnamon Rolls
Served for dessert or breakfast – you can’t go wrong with vegan cinnamon rolls! Orange cream cheese frosting on top.
* How-to: Seitan
Learn how to make seitan from scratch!
* Smoothie: Mardi Gras Smoothie
This purple, gold and green smoothie will perk up your mood – even after Mardi Gras has passed. Delish!
* Party: Party Recipes
The Oscars may be over, but that doesn’t mean you can’t make these party-approved vegan recipes for your next fun shindig. From meatless meatballs to hummus dip – this round-up is filled with entertaining appetizers.
More inspiration -> Find vegan… Vegan Recipes from Finding Vegan. Celebrate a healthy, happy, vegan 2012 with the help of my other site: FindingVegan.com
About my Meatless Monday round-ups: Every other week I link to all my posts over at Babble.com so that you don’t miss out on any of my recipes. My round-up is a great way to embrace Meatless Monday.
Previous Meatless Monday/Family Kitchen Recipe Round-Up’s:
* 2/20 -chocolate shake, BBQ tempeh salad, VDay wrap-up recipes
* 2/6 -Vegan Pesto, Coconut Chickpea Fritters, Buffalo Bites, Pesto Salad
* 1/23 – Mushroom Bowl, Pineapple Smoothie, Banana Pie
* 1/17 – Spelt Biscuits, Chia Bread, Kale Sandwich, Fresca How-to
* 1/9 – Cocoa Peanut Cookies, Apple Pancakes, Cheezy Leek Chow Mein, New Year’s Detox..
* 12/20 – Holiday Edition!
* 12/12 – Vegan Cheese, potato stew, cardamom chocolate cake and more.
* 11/28 – Post-Thanksgiving Meatless Monday recipe.
* 11/14 – Pre-Thanksgiving Meatless Monday recipe.
* 11/7 – Pumpkin Cheesecake, BBQ Chickpea Wrap, Easy Spicy Chick’n Ranch Wrap, Concord Cranberry Sauce and more!
* 10/31 – Halloween Bonanza – treats, sips, and more..
* 10/24 – Banana Pecan Muffins, Halloween Candy Veganized, Halloween Cupcakes.
* 10/17 – Papaya bowl, witches brew broccoli cheesy soup, cheezy broomsticks, Spiderweb Brownie Bites, Tofu Triangles over couscous with candied cashews and broccoli.
* 10/10 – Pumpkin Pizza, Fruity Faces, Peanut butter Banana Pudding, Carrot Juice and Double Pumpkin Cream Pie.
* 10/3 – Naughty/Nice Vegan Desserts, Raw Chocolate Shake, Pumpkin Potato Salad, Pumpkin Spice Cider Smoothie and more..
* 9/26 – cauliflower soup, pomegranate fizzy cocktail, food truck gyros at home, ghost whip, almost tiramisu pie
* 9/19 – apple jack flapjacks, seared tofu, tropical green smoothie, vanilla coconut latte, sumac salad
* 9/12 – ginger frosty, peanut butter cream pie, vegan chili, easy coconut rice and wonton lunch, peanut butter fruit stack sandwich
* 9/5 – Labor Day “Southern Food” Feast – biscuits, “chickn” fried seitan, cole slaw, pb shake
* 8/29 – pesto alphabet pasta, banana split, sweet potato biscuits, pasta salad to-go, cheeze sauce
* 8/22 – tropical smoothie, mushroom bites, veggie burger, love your green juice, peas and pasta cheezy style
* 8/15 – vegan jello, sunny pesto pasta, peachy “A” Smoothie, creamy cole slaw recipes, vegan sloppy joes, apricot cobbler and lime basil sorbet!
* 8/8 – jumbo croutons, fresh tomato hummus, peanut butter pillows, veggie burger slideshow, sticky maple french toast, cinna-rolls and more!
* 8/1 – hazelnut hummus, pesto pasta, tofu scramble, squash blossoms, savory waffles, hash browns.
* 7/25 – smoothies, vegan burrito, blueberry bread, panzanella salad, beet salad, peach crisp.
* 7/18 – roasted pepper hummus, raw food eats, papaya smoothie, owl cake, chocolate pudding parfait, hemp mashed potatoes and watermelon recipes.
And you can always peruse my HHL Recipe Index for many more vegan, meatless recipes!
For more “get healthy” inspiration check out this year’s Veggie Girl Power Series. And catch-up on past interviews here: 2009 and 2010 and 2009 quotes.