Today’s Meatless Monday Recipe Round-up via my posts over at Babble’s Family Kitchen include vegan Corned “Beef” and Cabbage (seitain!), 10 Vegan Myths, my vegan cupcake Sprinkles ATM run, Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes, Orange Pepper Seitan Sausage, Strawberry Acai Smoothie, Green Kale Baked Cashew Cheese, Green Smoothies, a Cube Tofu Salad – Get these recipes and more inspiration for your Meatless Monday and the week ahead!..
Meatless Monday Recipe Round-Up – 3/19/12
* Entree: Corned “Beef” Seitan and Cabbage
Super easy recipe for St Patty’s Day – seitan BBQ style corned “beef” with cabbage and carrots. A classic recipe gone vegan!
* Appetizer: Green Kale Cashew Cheese
This rustic recipe for green cashew cheese is quite easy since there is no straining involved. A slightly chunky, kale-infused baked bowl of vegan “cheese” awaits you. Spread on crackers, slice over salads or eat by the yummy spoonful!
* Smoothie: Green Zinger
Blueberries, kiwi, greens and cayenne make up this tasty green zinger smoothie. Switch out your AM coffe for this energizing sip.
* Myths: 10 Myths About Going Vegan
Pass this post along to any of your skeptical friends – these are ten myths about going vegan.
* Salad: Orange Cube Tofu Salad
Citrus meets tofu, meets cool crunchy romaine leaves. Cool vegan dressing, zesty red onions. Love this tofu-tastic stacked salad!
* Smoothie: Strawberry Acai Refresher Smoothie
Jump into spring with this refreshing acai strawberry smoothie! Antioxidant rich.
* Cupcakes: Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes
Moist chocolate cake. Fluffy peanut butter frosting.
* Smoothie: Sassy Sweet Green Smoothie
Vibrant green smoothie made from whole foods – fruit and veg. Sassy and sweet.
* Seitan: Orange Dijon Seitan Sausage
Tender spicy, citrus-infused seitan sausage that you make in a flash in your own kitchen.
* Fun: Sprinkles ATM
Check out my adventure at the Beverly Hills Sprinkles Cupcake ATM. Vegan Red Velvet!
* Meet the Shannons: Meet the Shannons Lorax Cupcake
So glad Meet the Shannons allowed me to share their genius Lorax vegan cupcake with Family Kitchen!
More inspiration -> Find vegan… Vegan Recipes from Finding Vegan. Celebrate a healthy, happy, vegan 2012 with the help of my other site: FindingVegan.com
About my Meatless Monday round-ups: Every other week I link to all my posts over at Babble.com so that you don’t miss out on any of my recipes. My round-up is a great way to embrace Meatless Monday.
Previous Meatless Monday/Family Kitchen Recipe Round-Up’s:
* ⅗ -Cinna Rolls, Mardi Gras Smoothie
* 2/20 -chocolate shake, BBQ tempeh salad, VDay wrap-up recipes
* 2/6 -Vegan Pesto, Coconut Chickpea Fritters, Buffalo Bites, Pesto Salad
* 1/23 – Mushroom Bowl, Pineapple Smoothie, Banana Pie
* 1/17 – Spelt Biscuits, Chia Bread, Kale Sandwich, Fresca How-to
* 1/9 – Cocoa Peanut Cookies, Apple Pancakes, Cheezy Leek Chow Mein, New Year’s Detox..
* 12/20 – Holiday Edition!
* 12/12 – Vegan Cheese, potato stew, cardamom chocolate cake and more.
* 11/28 – Post-Thanksgiving Meatless Monday recipe.
* 11/14 – Pre-Thanksgiving Meatless Monday recipe.
* 11/7 – Pumpkin Cheesecake, BBQ Chickpea Wrap, Easy Spicy Chick’n Ranch Wrap, Concord Cranberry Sauce and more!
* 10/31 – Halloween Bonanza – treats, sips, and more..
* 10/24 – Banana Pecan Muffins, Halloween Candy Veganized, Halloween Cupcakes.
* 10/17 – Papaya bowl, witches brew broccoli cheesy soup, cheezy broomsticks, Spiderweb Brownie Bites, Tofu Triangles over couscous with candied cashews and broccoli.
* 10/10 – Pumpkin Pizza, Fruity Faces, Peanut butter Banana Pudding, Carrot Juice and Double Pumpkin Cream Pie.
* 10/3 – Naughty/Nice Vegan Desserts, Raw Chocolate Shake, Pumpkin Potato Salad, Pumpkin Spice Cider Smoothie and more..
* 9/26 – cauliflower soup, pomegranate fizzy cocktail, food truck gyros at home, ghost whip, almost tiramisu pie
* 9/19 – apple jack flapjacks, seared tofu, tropical green smoothie, vanilla coconut latte, sumac salad
* 9/12 – ginger frosty, peanut butter cream pie, vegan chili, easy coconut rice and wonton lunch, peanut butter fruit stack sandwich
* 9/5 – Labor Day “Southern Food” Feast – biscuits, “chickn” fried seitan, cole slaw, pb shake
* 8/29 – pesto alphabet pasta, banana split, sweet potato biscuits, pasta salad to-go, cheeze sauce
* 8/22 – tropical smoothie, mushroom bites, veggie burger, love your green juice, peas and pasta cheezy style
* 8/15 – vegan jello, sunny pesto pasta, peachy “A” Smoothie, creamy cole slaw recipes, vegan sloppy joes, apricot cobbler and lime basil sorbet!
* 8/8 – jumbo croutons, fresh tomato hummus, peanut butter pillows, veggie burger slideshow, sticky maple french toast, cinna-rolls and more!
* 8/1 – hazelnut hummus, pesto pasta, tofu scramble, squash blossoms, savory waffles, hash browns.
* 7/25 – smoothies, vegan burrito, blueberry bread, panzanella salad, beet salad, peach crisp.
* 7/18 – roasted pepper hummus, raw food eats, papaya smoothie, owl cake, chocolate pudding parfait, hemp mashed potatoes and watermelon recipes.
And you can always peruse my HHL Recipe Index for many more vegan, meatless recipes!