All month long I’ve been blogging over at Babble.com’s Family Kitchen, sharing some spooky-fun vegan recipes for October. How does a Goblin Smoothie, Banana Zombie French Toast and Spooky Pizza Nachos sound? And for your post-trick-or-treating warm-up, grab a steamy mug of my Dark Chocolate Maple Cocoa. Check out all these vegan recipes and more in my October round-up!..
Here is my Spooky-Infused October Round-up from my posts over at Babble.com’s Family Kitchen.
* Bella’s Red Raspberry Waffles – raspberry-stuffed. If vampire ate waffles this would be their breakfast 🙂
* Spooky Pizza Nachos with melty vegan cheese and vegan pepperonis!
* Goblin Smoothie with banana flavors and green accents from either matcha, avocado or spinach.
* Dark Chocolate Maple Cocoa as warm and cozy as it sounds!
* No-Bake Coconut Pumpkin Pie. For coconut-lovers!
* Fall Squash Roast with sage and citrus flavors.
* Chocolate Banana Brain Boost Shake for kids (and adults!) Get your vegan omega-3 fatty acids.
* Nutrition: Is Pumpkin the Healthiest “Orange” Fall Food?
More of my Recipe Features and Round-ups to Check Out from Family Kitchen:
* 25 Genius Recipes that infuse some FALL into breakfast! From bloggers all over the web
* 11+ Flavors to Pair with “Pumpkin” (includes recipe ideas)
* “Big Mac Makeover” created by Veggieful.com! This is super cool…
* 9 Halloween Treats from ForkAndBeans.com – I love these creative Halloween recipes!!
* 8 Delicious Ways to Use a Grilled Banana – sweet and healthy bananas get grilled!
* 10 Spooky Vegan Recipes for October – spooky-delicious treats and fun.
* 16 Vegan Slow Cooker Recipes – from bloggers all over the web! Perfect for fall cooking.
Also check out all the spooky-fun recipes popping up on my other site FindingVegan.com!
And of course you can make your own vegan Halloween treats this month!..