2011. I’ve had so much fun creating and sharing vegan recipes with you all this year. I hope you picked up some new favorite recipes from my blog. And I love stumbling upon brand new favorites of my own – like my Toasty Pumpkin Fritters, Coconut Whip, my Fully Loaded Kale Salad, Caramel Apple Pie, My Macro Bowl and my summer obsession: the Watermelon Frosty. And many more.
So lets look back at the Top 20 Healthy. Happy. Life. posts of 2011. Did your favorite make the list? This is a great way to catch up on some of my popular posts from the past year that you may have missed!..
Top 20 Healthy. Happy. Life. Posts of 2011
Rankings are based on number of pageviews for articles posted in 2011
1. Watermelon Frosty (most popular post of 2011!)
2. Five Ingredient Pumpkin Pudding
3. Sumac Ginger Tofu over Red Quinoa with Broccoli
4. Fake-Out Mac and Cheese
5. Four Ingredient Pumpkin Pie
6. How-to Make Coconut Whipped Topping
7. Lunchbox Hummus Spiral Wraps
8. How-to Make the Perfect Vegan Pie Crust
9. Ten Vegan Wrap Recipes
10. Four Easy, Creamy Summer Sorbet Recipes
11. Vegan Caramel Apple Pie
12. Cheezy Broccoli Fritters
13. Jack-o-Pumpkin Breakfast Sandwich
14. Bagel-wich Vegan Lunch
15. Black Bean Fiesta Veggie Burgers with Slaw
16. Cacao Chocolate Silk Pudding – For Breakfast!
17. Toasty Pumpkin Chickpea Fritters
18. Pecan Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Ginger Cream Frosting
19. Vegan Brunch Ideas
20. Oprah’s Staff Goes Vegan – and you can too!!
Thank you for a wonderful 2011! I can’t wait to share more vegan recipes with you all in 2012.
Healthy. Happy. New Year to you all!
Also check out my post: 25 Healthy Foods to Add to Your Diet in 2012!