For the past few weeks, I have been so excited to take the latest Vitamix model, the Vitamix 780, for a spin! Or, a whirl. A swirl? A blend? Whatever I get to do with it I am just excited to try it and bring the results of my Vitamix adventures to you guys. Plus I share my insight on which Vitamix I think you should purchase for your kitchen if you are looking to buy!..
Updated: I highly advise browsing Vitamix machines on Amazon! If you are a Prime member, you will get free shipping and there are some amazing deals!
Vitamix 780. There are already a few touchscreen blenders on the market, but hooray, this is the first touchscreen offering from Vitamix. So along with its “Vitamix” status (which pretty much ensures that you get a great machine) – this G-Class model machine comes with a whole boatload of snazzy features…
Vitamix 780 Features:
* Touchscreen – Responsive Touchscreen Control Panel.
* Modern Design – Design offers a sleek silhouette that looks gorgeous in your kitchen.
* Easy to Clean – Sleek front panel is easy to clean in one quick swoop. Pre-programmed “cleaning” setting too.
* Fits Your Kitchen – It comes with a low-profile 64-ounce container that fits easily below most overhead cabinets.
* Programs – Buttons for five pre-programmed settings for soups, smoothies, cleaning and more.
* Pulse – Pulse button for making chunky salsas or soups.
* Power – Powerful 2.2-peak horsepower motor.
* Warranty – Free 7-year warranty comes standard.
* Ultra Low to High Blending – My favorite feature of all Vitamix blenders is their ability to go from ultra low speed blending to powerful high speed blending in seconds. It is a must for me.
Crash Course In Vitamix Models. OK, so buying a Vitamix can be a confusing task. Vitamix offers a wide variety of models and packages, so I am here to give some quick insight.
First thing to know: there are three categories of Vitamix blenders: S, C and G.
S-Series – Basically a mini Vitamix, less versatility in blending, but an awesome machine. I use the S-30 for small batches of recipes. This model has less power than C and G Series machines.
C-Series – Classic Series. All the essential features you want from a Vitamix can be found in these models. If choosing a C-Series, I say choose the