Happy New Year 2011 is on the horizon!…
Since 2010 is coming to a close, it’s time to look back on all the vegan recipes I’ve tasted, sipped, crafted and swooned over this past year. Here are the Top 25 Healthy. Happy. Life. Vegan Recipes of 2010. As well as a few more popular posts from the past few years. Check out what we’ve enjoyed and learned this year!…
2010 Lessons. Here is what I’ve learned about 2010 after viewing YOUR fave posts of the year…
* You guys love “pumpkin” anything.
* You guys love classic foods – veganized!
* You guys love decadent, ooey gooey, *yum* desserts and creative pasta!
* You guys love smoothies, shakes and basically anything frosty.
* You guys love an easy holiday pie! (*see the #1 post of the year below)
Cheers to the New Year! Spicy Carrot Mimosa…
Thanks for a great 2010 everyone! I can’t wait to see what vegan culinary adventures unfold for me in 2011. Please join me for the ride! 🙂 Happy 2011 wishes to you all. Now onto the countdown…
The Best of 2010 Top Posts…
*Ranked in order .. #1 is the most popular post of the year
24. Herbed Vegan Cashew Cheese. Dry Baked.
20. Tu-Nut Sandwich! Vegan Tuna Substitute
19. Almond Butter Banana Smoothie. Easy Energy!
11. Embracing Pumpkin! 9 Recipes.
10. Vegan Spinach Dip. Make Popeye Proud!
7. Pumpkin Spice Latte at Home (not from Starbucks!)
2. 5 Holiday Smoothies (IPhone App Update)
And here are a few posts which were not published in 2010, but still remain very popular:
See last year’s “2009 Best of” HHL here